CAPTURED MOMENTS SESSIONS
I capture moments of newborns, children of all ages, families, graduating seniors, those just engaged and I also set aside time for a handful of weddings a year.
Newborn moments sessions
I typically photograph newborns within the first two weeks of birth. This stage is adorable because the babies are so tiny, so delicate and so irresistible. I like to capture them bare and welcome any hats, blankets or anything else that is very meaningful to the baby or your family. Please allow approximately 2-3 hours for these sessions and I'm very understanding and open to nursing during your session if needed. Session fee is $250.
First year moments sessions
I tend to like to photograph babies during their first year at a couple of key milestones compared to the "typical" ages we all like to think about (3, 6, 9, and 12 months).
Milestone 1 - I like to photograph babies when the baby can sit up unassisted, at about 6 to 8 months. Before then posing options are pretty limited, although if you want some pictures before this stage, that is certainly something we can do. If they are pushing up on their arms while lifting their head, that can be a fun thing to capture.
Milestone 2 - I also like to photograph children when they can stand or walk (but before running if possible), at about 10 to 14 months. When the babies can stand, even just by holding onto furniture, they are bright-eyed and excited, yet still manageable because they aren't super mobile yet.
Each "first year moments" session is priced individually at $150, or you may choose a package that includes both milestone sessions for $275, a $25 savings. If you couple this with a newborn moments session, the total fee for all three sessions will be $500, a $50 savings.
Little, young and family moments sessions
These engaging and super fun sessions are for up to four people. I often bring a few props for the kids and of course suckers at the end of the session (as long as it's okay with the parents of course!). Session fee is $200 ($175 for existing clients). Each person or pet over four is an additional $25 per person/pet. For groups of 12 or more, please contact me to discuss the details and a quote will be provided.
Graduating moments sessions
What an exciting time in your life! I enjoy photographing seniors during this special time and make the sessions fun and relaxing. I capture the essence of their personality and the activities they are into through the locations we choose, their wardrobe and props. These sessions typically last 2 hrs. and are held at 1-2 locations. Session fee is $250. If more time and/or locations are desired, a quote will be provided.
Engagement moments sessions
I thoroughly enjoy photographing this stage in a couple's life. It's great to have some images of the two of you not in your wedding dress and tux (I still have my engagement picture up in my house!). These sessions are typically 1.5 - 2 hrs. and are held at 1-2 locations. Session fee is $200. If more time and/or locations are desired, a quote will be provided.
I truly love capturing these special moments for couples and feel so honored to do so. I enjoy photographing the incredible joy on each of your faces and each little detail of your day. Everyone has their own unique day and I want to capture each piece of it and tell the story of what makes it your own. I do however only photograph a few special weddings a year so please contact me soon to see if I have availablity. We will walk through the general details of your wedding and I will provide a quote based on your wedding desires. Weddings typically range from $2,200 - $3,300. Please call or email to inquire.
Trash the Dress sessions
These sessions are very unique to each wedding couple. After you are married, we can go to a fair, a paint ball course, an ice cream shop, the woods, the lake or beach...wherever you desire to "trash" your wedding attire. (And no, you really don't have to completely trash the dress...you get to decide how crazy you want to get!) These sessions are for those of you who want to do something really unique in your wedding dress and suit that you normally wouldn't do. You can truly show off "you" and who you are as a couple! Session fee is $250 and sessions are typically at least 2 hours.
PRINT AND PRODUCT PRICING
Each session has a minimum order requirement of $150.
Prints are available a la carte. I like to provide my clients with options and not stick them with certain sized prints. Traditional prints start at $25 for a 4x6 or smaller and range up to $45 for an 8x10 and $125 for a16x20. Ready to hang prints start at $65 for a 5x7 and increase from there
depending on the product and size. Many sizes are available and discounts are applied to smaller sized traditional prints when multiple prints are ordered of the same image. Digital prints are also available in low resolution and high resolution formats and various "packages" are available to meet your needs.
Multiple products and various printing methods are available and include traditional photographic prints, standouts, float wraps, gallery wraps, accordion mini books (brag books), albums and holiday cards.
For a detailed pricing list, please contact me directly.
- Prints are printed at a professional lab and are guaranteed to be high quality prints
- Retouching and color changes (black and white, sepia, etc.) are included in fees listed above
- Different printed papers and finishes are available such as linen and metallic
- Session fee is due at the time of booking. Session fee will not be refunded if shoot is cancelled.
- Sessions may be rescheduled once if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- 50% of the print oder is required at the time the order is placed. Balance is due upon delivery.
- Order must be placed no more than two weeks from photographyer's notice of images being ready for viewing
- Online proofing sessions must be viewed and/or ordered (depending on predetermined agreement with the photographer) within a week and a half of posting.
- Multiple orders must be placed by one person and must be received all at once.
- Listed prices do not include sales tax. All applicable sales tax will be included on your final order invoice including sales tax for the session fee.
- All photos are copyrighted to Day by Day Photography and must not be used outside of their intended use. A Right to Reproduce release will be provided for all higher res digital images and a Right to Use release will be given for all low resolution digital images.
- Cash, check and credit cards are accepted. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Because we are a small business, we are not required to accept credit cards. However to fit the needs of all clients, we have chosen to include them as a payment option. A 3% "convenience fee" will be added and charged for each credit card transaction. These fees are charged by the service providers we use to handle credit card transactions. A settlement reached between retailers and credit card companies allowing small businesses to apply this fee. For more information, please visit the site below. To avoid the incurred fee, a check or other form or payment is suggested. http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/07/17/retailers-not-consumers-swipe-victory-in-credit-card-fee-settlement
- Please make checks payable to Day by Day Photography
- Prices are subject to change at any time